Sunday, May 06, 2007

Graduation Day!


After six years of hard work and homework I finally graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Literature! Jim came down for the big convocation ceremony and then my parents joined him for the separate ceremony where they actually hand the diplomas. I was a part of the first "unofficial" graduates of the new University. Utah Valley State College will become Utah Valley University next year. Our diplomas say UVSC on them but next year we will recieve new ones that say UVU on them. That night we got together with some of my family and celebrated at Buca De Beppo. I'm still not sure what my next step is going to be. I'm taking the summer off (by off I mean that I will be taking Sadie to swimming lessons and ballet, taking the dog to obedience training, redecorating my bathroom and the office, and taking care of the house and yard). This fall I will decide whether or not to continue my education in grad school or not. Right now I am just enjoying this accomplishment! For pictures visit our gallery.

No comments: