Sunday, May 06, 2007

Easter 2007

It's Easter once again and this year was a bit different from previous Easters. I had a small get together with part of my family (mom & dad, Cindy, Matt & his new girl Emily) on Saturday and put together a little brunch. We had pancakes with fresh strawberries and blueberries, cinnimon rolls, ham, and a spinach quiche that I made. Jim had to go into work so he missed out. Sadie had a lot of fun being the only kid. Everyone would hide the eggs for her and she would go find them, then she would hide the eggs and make the grown ups find them. Sunday morning the Easter bunny left a bunch of surprises in her Easter basket and she got to find a few eggs filled with candy outside as well. Later on Sunday, Sadie and I went over to my niece Alicia's house for lunch. We really appreciated the invitation especially because Jim had to go into work on Sunday as well. For more pictures visit our gallery.

No comments: