Seeing as I adequately dropped the blogging ball nearly a year ago, I'm going to pass the honor to Amy. She's done a great job keeping the gallery up to date and I'm sure she'll show our readers (all four of them) the same commitment with the blog.
We're also moving this new version to the more contributor and user friendly Blogger.com but the original will still be in place for reference. It saw its christening in December of 2004. January and February of 2005 were active months, as were May and June. Ah, good times!
Those using RSS readers can subscribe to this link. For those new to RSS feeds but exhibiting interest, I'd recommend the free SharpReader or the paid version of NewsGator (my personal choice).
Amy hopes to blog our Disney trip scheduled to take place at the end of June. If we're lucky, maye we'll see some posts before then.
No comments:
Post a Comment