Friday, March 27, 2009

Mexican Riviera Cruise Day 4


Day 4: March 17th, 2009 - At Sea Day

We all got up around 8:00 a.m. and went up to breakfast at the Mermaid Grill with everyone. It was St. Patrick’s Day so we all made sure to dress in green. Sadie went to kid’s camp and played pirates. I went to a talk about shopping in the ports while Jim went to the lido deck and saw lots of dolphins swimming in the ocean. We met up again with everyone at Mermaid Grill and ate pizza, fruit, and ice cream cones. The weather was warmer so we went and hung out by the pool – the kids all got in and played in the pool while I sipped a Pina Coloda. After just hanging out and relaxing we went to the room to clean up. Sadie and I joined Jen, Hailey, and Drew for Tea Time in the Florentine lounge. The kids got juice while Jen and I had tea. They had scones, sandwiches, and all sorts of pastries. We went to dinner and ate too much like usual. Everyone wore their St. Patrick’s Day flare. After dinner we called it an early night and had Sadie in bed by 8:45 p.m. Gallery.


No comments: