Sunday, October 12, 2008

September '08





September was a busy month for us, especially for Sadah. It started out with Sadah's birthday on which she recieved her own Nintendo DS to play her games on (now she doesn't have to borrow mine!) Then she had her first day of kindergarten. Sadah was not at all nervous and didn't even want me to walk her into her classroom. She knew where it was and had me just drop her off in the front of the school. On the 6th we had a birthday party for her at the Kid Barn where all her friends came and bounced, ate pizza and cake, and had a great time. I started back to work at North Star Elementary doing what I did last year. I only work Monday through Thursday so I vounteer at Sadah's school every other Friday. Sadah does really well when I am there - she isn't distracted at all. In the middle of the month Jen, Hailey, Drew, and Boppa all came out and spent a few nights with us. We all went up to Oktoberfest at Snowbird and rode the alpine slide. We also did some dancing and plenty of eating. We ended the month with a trip to the circus which was a fun as it always is. For pictures of Sadah's birthday and first day of school click here. For pictures of Oktoberfest and the circus click here.

2 comments:

Aim said...

It looks like you had a fun summer, It has been quite awhile since I have looked at your blog. Sadie is getting so big. How are things going with you, it seems like forever since I have seen you.

MUG said...

OH man! We missed Sadie's birthday? Matt is so bad with birthdays! I'm glad it was fantastic! Looks like you are having an AMAZING fall!