Friday, April 25, 2008


Last month the Youngs (Jerry & Susan) and the Heitmeyers (Paul, Jen, Hailey, and Drew) came for a visit. One of the highlights of their visit was that Sadah and Hailey got to learn how to ski! They both did a two hour lesson in the morning and then went on a couple of runs in the afternoon. I have to admit I was worried that Sadah would be timid (like I am) or would'nt like it but I was wrong (flat out wrong). She loved it! She loved the lift, she loved getting off the lift (which is the scariest part for me), and she loved doing "pizza slice" down the hill. By the end of the day she was going down the hill by herself without stopping or falling! So it looks like we will have to take her skiing next year. The other highlight of the visit was that we got to celebrate Drew's 2nd birthday. We had a pinata, cake & ice cream, & goodie bags for the kids. Everyone had a great time. For more pictures visit our picassa gallery.

No comments: